Friday, February 18, 2011

PurrFurMance Review

We each did our own reviews of mum.
Of course I have had a serious change of things here with the runt moving in with us. Which of course means less one on one time for me. I have to share treats, time, snuggles etc. Plus I only get to blog sometimes as I have to share what was once MY blog with that runt too.

Mum is OK, we get everything we need, specially lots of love. We probably don't have as much time to visit and be involved. Mum is too busy with her life.

I loves my mummy. I get so much loves from her, pets, treats, I get treated really, really good. Lots of snuggles. I even get to sleep with her, I really like that a bunch.

I am happy what we get to to with blogging stuff. I was amazed when I got here a year ago all of the neat kitties out there who like me have wonderful homes, specially us kitties who have been pushed aside by others. Second chances are a wonderful thing to have.

Jointly, we will keep mum! We will be interested to see how everyone else does with their reviews.

The weekend is here, mum even gets a long one since her work is closed on Monday! We have had really nice weather this week, all melty and such. So our snow piles are getting smaller. We hope spring is coming really soon.

18 comments:

  1. Derby and Ducky
    This is Sweet Reviews...I can see how much you guys love your mom : )

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good report for your mum. We marked our mum down to keep her on her toes and to try and stop her wandering off all the time. Maybe we should get the Beans microchipped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your mom is pleased to hear that you're going to keep her. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is not posted as the Woman failed in all things--four swats across the board. (Total Failure)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are chuffed your Mum did so well! We knew she would. Ducky, Mommy got a little teary reading how much you love your Mum. You both are sweet boys and we love visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you gave your mum a good reviw as she deserves that. I enjoy coming to see what you and the little one get up to.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh-oh, is there a holiday Monday we're not aware of?

    We're glad you will both keep your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, those were very fair appraisals from both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We too love second chances because every kitty is important, but not all have the luck to have that 1st chance work out. *100 paws up for your blog*

    ~Slash & Bronzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Derby & Ducky, Yours mommy haffed a furry good review. I know that made her furry happy.
    Love & Purrs,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great review! We have to have our mama get hers up--she's slacking so she already lost some points!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Boys! Your mom got really great reviews! Mine on the other hand did NOT. One of the reasons is she's been sooooooooooo remiss in helping me visit my furriends! Glad to see you both looking good!

    Exciting times in Wisconsin, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We want to report on our mom too...where do we get the form.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure that your mum is happy that you'll be keeping her!

    I have a great blog I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a wonderful place for pet bloggers to find each other.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your Mom is doing a pretty darn good job, I hope you don't have to let her go.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We think your mommy did fairly well on her performance review over all, but then again we never doubted that she would even for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Mum did great!! Our Mom could take a few lessons from her! Our review was not as stellar.

    All our snow meltified here, too. Except the 10 foot tall piles in parking lots. We think they will be around for awhile.

    Purrs,
    Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.