Monday, August 26, 2013

ManCat Monday

It is a very inconvenient habit of kittens (Alice had once made the remark) that, whatever you say to them they always purr.  - Lewis Carroll

Yep, we purr, Ducky usually more than I do. However, the other night mum was working on the puter and I laid down next to here and started purring. Loudly. She thought it was Ducky until she really looked.
Yes, mum, still watching and waiting for our visitor.
 We are all prepared, although a few other fureinds have dropped by to get some of our snacks! Not to worry, mum has a good supply.

7 comments:

  1. I don't give up my purrs easily; it makes sure my human appreciates them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meowloz D & D...how iz ewe both :) ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw that your visitor arrived! What fun you all had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have kind of a quiet purr. When I was a tiny boy, my mom would have to put her ear to me to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must have been a mighty purr, Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purring is one of the most wonderful sounds in the whole world.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.