Monday, July 27, 2015

ManCat Monday

A cat isn't fussy - just so long as you remember he likes his milk in the shallow, rose-patterned saucer and his fish on the blue plate. From which he will take it, and eat it off the floor. - Arthur Bridges

Happy Monday Gang! Although mum is going "Oh heck its Monday". Teehee. She has to go day hunt. No rest for her!

Yeah, I got conned this weekend. Mum did not stay home all weekend. She ranned off to play with racy cars. Tricked me as she didn't get up super early OR take her red traveling bag. She was home every night but I lots out on lots of cuddles.

I did try to keep her home. Sitting on her while she was in bed, but she was tricky. Told me I had to let her get up to use her litter box. Then, once out of bed, she never got back in!
So once she finally got back home, you bet I kept her in one place. Still trying to get all my cuddles.

14 comments:

  1. You will just have to work harder next weekend to keep your human at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon Ducky. You can do better than that. You need to speak sternly to her!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical humans to trick us and run away !
    My mom have working all weekend so today she have a day off :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. There should be a house rule that humans spend 3/4 of their weekend catering to your needs before going off somewhere.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for trying to pin her down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humans need to be reminded of their priorities, which is to make kitties happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood....sounds ta uz like mum owes ewe...big time....like whats mor important...cuddles ore racy carz...

    yea.....

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humans can be so sneaky. The old "gotta use the litterbox" trick?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sneaky human you have, Ducky. Now you know her plan so next time you can stop her from going.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good try- I hope you get lots more cuddles soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you caught up on your cuddles yet, Ducky?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know it's stupid but just turn and face the camera and get it over with...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I hope you got a treat or nine for the deception, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.