Saturday, October 10, 2015

Caturday

Yipee it is the weekend. Mum is all happy, even though she had to get up and get going to get her flu shot this AM. She is already back home and done with that.

The rest of the day is for us! She says she has stuff to do outside, get foods and cook. Probably read a book.
This was me last night. I was snoozing behind mum and was keeping her neck all warms. I get warms from her too. Plus this weekend, like tomorrow, it is supposed to be super nice out and warms. That means open windows.
Then once I get my nap in, me and mum read the blogs. Here we are checking up on Waffles and Katie and company. Mum tried that flying move with me and I flipped over in her hands. I didn't like being upside down!

Have a good weekend everyone.


12 comments:

  1. Ducky, I'm with you on that Waffles move! My human tried that with me too when she saw that blog post and I Did Not Like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great cat, Ducky! Sounds like a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend Ducky! I don't think I would like to fly like that either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a pretty good day, Ducky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm cuddled up with the mom bean in the chair, but I've nefur tried sitting on her neck. That sounds like a great idea.
    Sasha

    Have a great weekend Ducky and mom!
    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and you mum are having a wonderful weekend together, Ducky. Enjoy.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I'm lucky my momma didn't try it wif me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great day. We read on facebook that your Mommy was cooking some really yummy stuff, too. Did you get to try any??

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely day - we like the windows idea and hope it will cool down here soon so that we can open our windows! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all tolerate that upside down stuff fer a while, especially on TBTs lap (cuz theres no where ta fall to), but Marley gets squirmy faster than us. ~ Ayla and Iza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maxwell: I know whatcha mean, I don't like the upside downy thing either!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.