Thursday, February 23, 2017

Throw Back Thursday

HiYa everyone, hope all are doing fine. A little bummed as our super nice weather is going away. Mum has been walking around in bare feets, short sleeved shirts, and her shorter pants. Even the guy in the blue shorts actually had shorts on for two days.

Mum says we should be thankful that we did have nice weather at this time of year. It could be all snowy and cold. Plus mum says this brings us closer to the real spring. All of our snow has been gone for a week and we also see a tiny peak of spring bulbs peeking out.

Me, I just take advantage of the sun puddles to nap in.
 
 
Our throwback takes us way back to 2007 with Derby and his Fang Shui Friday post.


Friday February 23, 2007

Fang Shui Friday


Mirrors should always be framed to contain their active energy. Unframed mirrors create dangerous energy.

The cat reflected in an unframed mirror is an evil doppelganger. Attack it immediately.

From Fang Shui by Catfucious, Peter Pauper Press, 2002.
I don't attack the kitties in the mirror. I know it is me, I will just admire me and Vir-ginger too.
And then me and some of the squillions that we fostered last year. Remember Feb 28 is Squillion Day.

Lastly, I will announce my decision in regards to the ladies tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Do you attack the cat in the mirror, Ducky? Do tell!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, we have what you would consider nice weather this time of year - highs in the low to mid-60s, maybe some clouds and rain - and we are spoiled! My human does not appreciate it anywhere near enough. I don't either. I think I need a coat to go out in rainy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can complain about good weather! We are thrilled OURS is lasting even longer. 70s for the next few days and nothing below 40 for a week at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun seeing Derby. We've had some mild weather too, but the colder weather is returning. We take advantage of the sun whenever we can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're supposed to get some nasty weather tomorrow. They even said something about possible tornados. Now that's unusual for February.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we wish the good weather wouldn't leave too. Love your little kitty furiends!!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.