Monday, November 20, 2017

ManCat Monday

A cat determined not to be found can fold itself up like a pocket handkerchief if it wants to. - Louis J Camuti

Happy Monday! We had a bright and sunny day yesterday, so that little bit of snow that you saw on Caturday is gone. Heck, it was gone a few hours later, so it didn't stick around.
I had sun to nap in yesterday morning, it felt good to have the sun on my furs and make me all warms.
 Plus I have been snoopervising mum to get her going on the blankie and she has make lots of progress since she pulled it out of storage. I am proud of her. She has added the second big light colored stripe and the brown and green. She is to the point that she got to the last corner. She says she will be done by the end of the year, likely even before Christmouse and is starting to think about what to do for her next project.
All of this snoopervising is tiring so I had to take a long nap on my hammick.
Yes, I heard the flashy box go off, you are disturbing me, so back off! Go watch feetsball.

Feetsball Report

The Pack - well as bad as they played I can understand why you might be bugging me. It was so bad that they didn't even score any points at all! That hasn't happened for a long time. Sad but mum sort of expected the results, although they somehow managed to beat Da Bears.

Happy week everyone, a holiday coming for us in Mericky, it will be Turkey Day.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic of you in the sun today Ducky. And isn't your mum doing a wonderful job on that blanket? Fabulous snoopervision. I'm hoping that you get lots of turkey this week.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, Ducky, helping your human with that blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the snow has gone and you got the sun back, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, winter sun is just the best for furs. We're convinced! That is a beautiful blanket your mom is making. We're proud of her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a cold weather sun puddle! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's colder here in the South and we are snuggling next to Mom Paula a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sun puddles on a cold day are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Camuti was quite the character! Thanks for your words of comfort for our Chuck.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.