Thursday, January 18, 2018

Throw Back Thursday

Ha, Derby is showing off his bottom below. I am more shy, I only show my bottom to mum when I want belleh rubs!

We had snow, it all melted, now we have snow and it is supposed to all melt again. It is furry windy out and mum caught the snow blowing off the naybor's house. That is what mum calls a cold video, makes you cold just to watch it.
 Me, I just stay all cuddled up with mum and soak up her warms!

Funky Fang Shui Friday from January 18, 2008

Ensure that you get in touch with your inner kitten. Playfulness is good to keep you young.
I love playing at any time of the day or night. Lately I have been playing with mum's light that she has on a table in the sleeping room. I like to push it over and chew on the shade. I have been starting my play at very dark o'clock in the morning. Mum is not happy as I wake her up.

She says she needs her beauty sleep. Yeah, I guess I would agree with that. So mum is telling me that if I continue to do this, I will get excluded from her sleeping room. It is going to get furry cold and I like to snuggle and sleep with her when it gets cold. I guess I better behave!

Woohoo, weekend time!

11 comments:

  1. Yes, it does look like cold days in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exclusion from the bedroom is unhappy! We hope you get to sleep there with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has just been so strange everywhere this year! We wish things would get back to normal!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that 'behave' stuff, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood....we saw a vizshuz squirrelz go down de tree....look...round.... 11..12

    !!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic of Derby! And I also saw the squirrel. This movie is definitely worth watching Ducky - I know you'd enjoy it.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute photo of Derby for Throwback Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuddlin are da best thing to do in dis cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We saw the blowing snow--brrrr! Stay warm, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great picture of Derby ! Blowing snow is no fun, stay warm ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brrr ! But you look cuddly warm.

    Thanks for the nice memories of Derby too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.