Monday, February 19, 2018

ManCat Monday

Cats make their demands with such cunning that we respond to them as if they had made polite requests.

Don't demand, just gently mooch what you need. I get all sorts of food tastes from mum, I just sit quietly nearby and then she hands me over foods. Yummy, yummy foods. Last week or so she made frenchy toast and gave me a taste. Know I know why Sammy Meezer loves it so.
 
Mum sorta watched CrashCar yesterday. All of  her favorite drivers are no longer racing so she really doesn't care who wins. Although we did see our QB ARodg there since he is now dating Danica. Really dude? You deserve a classier type of lady, not just a racy car driver.

Mum also read these two books in the past week or so. She liked the Baker & Taylor one the best as it relates to library cats and she loves libraries. Our libraries buy lots of stuff through Baker & Taylor.
 
 Me, just taking things easy. Have a good week everyone.

12 comments:

  1. We've read the Baker and Taylor book, and loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Baker and Taylor book, but not "The Lion In The Living Room"! Guess I'd better go hunt a copy up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those French toasts look very tasty ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The French toast is making me feel hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Baker and Taylor book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're with you, Ducky. We're going to do the same!

    P.S. You're very lucky to get French toast. Our mom is way too lazy to make some to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lucky cat you are, Ducky, to get some french toast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I (Buster) actually got a piece of french toast today; since it's a holiday, the humans decided to take time make breakfast for a change.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping maybe our mum will give us a tiny piece of french toast the next time she makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you're having a good influence on your mum's reading material Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. my Mom gives me tastes too but I am NOT polite about it. Wait, I start off polite, then...I start crawling up Mom's leg if she doesn't get that chicken to me fast enough! MOL! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.