Thursday, April 8, 2021

Puzzle Thursday

 Woot, I made it through another week and I am feeling so much better than I was a week ago. I am back to running around, jumping more. Climbing up and down my tower. Plus mum thinks I am not sleeping as much either. 

So, yep, now I get my gooshy foods twice a day. So there is pretty much gooshy foods out 24/7 for me to eat. Mum is recording how much I am eating every day. She want to report the Dr Tom how I am doing. Then to compare how much weight I have gained back. Mum does not want to over feed me and get me fat. I am pretty good at pacing myself with foods. 

We got lots of flowers, daffs, windflower, hiya-cinths. Lots of color going on. Mum sees a few tulips coming soon too.





However the four-sith-ia doesn't have many blooms on it, at least compared to other plants mum sees in the nayborhood. Mum isn't sure why, once the leaves come out mum will need to see if there is lots of dead stuff. Mum knows they bloom on last year's growth and she didn't prune it much last year. But she is seeing it might need more sunlight. Hmmm, that could be an issue. 

Yes, you get to see me too. How about a couple of moovies? Me sitting in the front window a few days ago. It has been so nice here, warmer than usual, so mum took advantage and made sure the windows were open. We even had some thunder boom storms yesterday. Mum went for a walk but wasn't gone long since the booms were close. She went back out after dinner to finish her walk.


Puzzles, well flowers and me!

preview81pieceDaffy preview90pieceHIYaCinth preview80pieceDuckyTower 

Stay safe, stay healthy, wear a mask, get the vaccine when you can.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for good foods and pretty flowers Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling more your normal self, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better, you gorgeous gingerman. Your window vids are a joy to watch, too. So many pretty colors out there now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are doing better :-D And pretty flowers :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are feeling good Ducky. Mom sure has some pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are purring for your continued good health, Ducky!
    Thanks for the puzzles.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.