Thursday, February 14, 2019

Throw Back Thursday - Valentine's Day Edition

Happy V Day everyone. Make sure you tell your sweetie how much they mean to you. Well, mum knows I loves her and I know she loves me too.

Special purrs to my kittie sweetie Dora. I have her paw print on my heart.
Our throw back takes us to V Day from ten years ago with Derby sending his love to his sweetie Princess Mia Bella.

From February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


It was three years ago today that My Princess Ms Mia Bella won my heart. That I could win over a princess, well I would have never have thunk it.

It all started with her commenting as follows:

Anonymous said...
Happy Valentine's Day, Derby. purrrrr

xx
Your Secret Admirer
PMB
I had to search and search to figure out who PMB was, but once I did, well, the rest is our history.
Happy Valentine's Day to all. Hug, headbonk, purr on someone you love!
We got a little bit of snow overnight, not much, just enough to cover the ground and make everything pretty.
Mr Squirrel digging in the snow for sunflower seeds spilled from the birdie feeder.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Ducky. That was a nice reminder of Derby's Valentine, Princess Mia Belle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Derby are both fine looking man cats, Ducky!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happee heartz day oh lovez frum all oh uz in de land oh trout ♥♥♥♥♥ ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to all angels at Just Ducky!, in heaven and on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your mum, Ducky! That was a very nice remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.