Monday, July 6, 2020

Mini ManCat Monday

When things go bump in the night, it's nice to know that it's just the cat, exploring the house.

Mum usually sleeps good enuf she doesn't hear me. The other night, well, I did wake her so that she got out of bed and came to see what I was doing! What was I doing? I had jumped up on the counter to get me a drink!

The hots are here and me and mum aren't doing much. She reads and watches the moving picture box. You can see the box picture in the back. MousterPiece Mystery with Grantchester.
 
Plus I get to occupy mum's lap a lot while she watches. I like that. Plus she got the griller machine going yesterday in spite of the heat. We had chick-hen! Yummy.

Stay cool, stay safe, stay healthy.

7 comments:

  1. It is nice to just sit and relax with your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think that shows initiative, Ducky - trying to get your own drink without asking your mum to wake up to get it for you.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nothing wrong with quenching your thirst Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's hot here too, Ducky, and I keep refreshing the cats' water bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...wadda ya meen her grilled chckn ~~~~~~ SHAME ~~~~~~~~~~~~stay kewl dood...we think de hotz iz like troo lee all over de entire land oh de countree ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did the same thing last night! Mom sure misses Mr. Chambers, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here, it's been so cool that #1 had to close her bedroom window last night! But it's supposed to warm up again.

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.