Monday, August 19, 2024

Mini-ManCat Monday

If I die before my cat, I want a little of my ashes put in his food so I can live inside him. - Drew Barrymore 

Then you will get pooped out too! Blech on getting fed ashes!

Mum smacked me in the face the other night. It was an accident, but still! She was getting the blankie all nice on her sleepy spot. I decided it was time for me to jump up, but then mum put her hand out to make one final adjustment and SMACK! She felt bad, made sure I was OK. I didn't hold it against her. Once she finally laid down, then I joined her for cuddles. 

Me just chilling out in the tower while mum sat in the reading chair and readed her book the other day. 

Mum got the crow-shay going already. She finished one blankie and then started on this one. Nice colors mum, goes well with my furs.

Mum found this at the yarn store yesterday. It looks good unlit or with the light. Mum actually didn't bring home any new yarns either! Amazing right?! Said she just needed a new hook. Yeah, mum is a hooker!

Mum watched some of the feetsball game last night, well she had it one. She wasn't paying much attention to it. 

Have a good week everyone.

7 comments:

  1. That is a horrible thought, feeding some ashes to your cat!! The cat light is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she didn't mean to slap you, Ducky. Accidents happen. Yesterday the Lady kinda stepped on me. Well, I did get under her feet when she was getting my foods ready. ~Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans are just go big compared to wee kitties, Ducky!
    That's a a really cool night light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an odd quote. You are a great snoopervisor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mum went to the yarn shop and didn't buy any yarn? Are you sure? Perhaps she left it in the car and is going to smuggle it inside when you're napping.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood….crackin up at yur “ hooker “ line ‼️‼️‼️😺 de new litez pawsum
    awesum…itz doez look grate both wayz 💙🐟💚

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat lamp! I like the crochet, too. It's been years since I had time to do any.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.