Friday, January 25, 2008

Funky Fang Shui Friday

Thinking inside the box can bring inner peace and a good place to nap.
This picture is from last year when mum's shipment of orinch balls comes from Florida. Mum calls them sunshine you can eat. I like the box in the sun to nap in. It is a win-win situation. Mum gets her orinch ball to eat, I get a box!

We ManCats have a new place to hang out. The M-Cats Club. A nice place for us ManCats and ManCats in training to let our furs down and chill. No worries about impressing the ladycats, just a chance for us to be us. Drop by and check it out, it's a real cool place!

It is supposed to finally get warmer here this weekend. It has been way too cold, so cold that mum keeps the blinds down to keep the warmth in the house. But I can still get at sunny windows to get my sun spots. And behind them to see the birdies in the back yard.

To brighten up the landscape, which is mainly white a picture of flowers from last summer. Virginger and Phat Flower Eric (PFE) with the pretty impatient flowers. I can't wait until spring gets here, when we have flowers again and open windows.
WooHoo, the weekend is here. Have fun everyone.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Derby!!!

    I liked yer Friday postee...da Delilah here lovez sittin' in boxes too. BTW, I LOVEZ da idea of da club! I would love to join...how doez I do it?
    I also FINALLY got da momee to help me do da 7 Weird tingz meme dats you tagged me fur like a bizillion yearz ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard ta beat a good box, Derby. UNnless it is lined wif clothes. Warmed drier clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Derby,
    First of all, thanks for stoppin' by our blog! We loves to make new friends. We like your post today! Although, we gots us one brother (Senator Henry Jackson Edward Graves III) that prefers to think outside of the box...he does #1 and #2 pritty much all over the house...Ewwww!
    Very truly yours,
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very happy in your box Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope it warms up for you, Derby. Boxes are so much fun to lie in, play in, and Merlin likes to chew them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring and sun would be greatly welcomed here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Derby you look so pleased with that box. I am glad that you got such a fine one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, A Mancat club-I'm coming, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Derby. Oooh, a box is almost as good as an open drawer, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boxes rock!
    We can't wait for spring here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great picture of you, Derby! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I likes that box there Derby...meow...I likes the club idea too, wish for warmer weather pleeze..meow...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Derby,
    That is a great sunny box in which to nap!
    I'm gonna tell my bro Tommy to go to the M-Cat site. Can he hang out there even if he uses my blog site and doesn't have his own?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Derby, it's sposed to warm up here this weekend too. We're all glad.

    I joined the M-Cat club too.!

    Conner

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look very content in your box in the sun. We bet it was very warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have the most relaxed look on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photo Derby! I love boxes too but I tend to only find ones way to small for all my floofiness.

    I also stopped by the Mancat Club...I am all aquiver with excitement.

    Shade wants to eat those flowers.

    ~Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  18. goodness you are plump. how do you do it? my humans cats are skinny. eric and flynn said they eat mice and that helps them get plump. so what's your secret? we want our cats to be plump too.

    gerald the cat loving goat

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love boxes!!!!

    Those are some purrty flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.