Monday, November 3, 2008

ManCat Monday

Perhaps a child, like a cat, is so much inside of himself that he does not see himself in the mirror. Anais Nin 1903-1977 The Diary of Anais Nin, Vol II
I don't pay any attention to myself in the mirror. I have a water dish on mum's bathroom vanity that has a huge mirror. I just get my drink and leave. I don't worry about what the cat in mirror is doing.

Feetsball Report

Packers - Losted in overtime.

Colts - Lost last week on Monday night, won this Sunday night

Brett the Jet - Won

If you are a Mericky citizen, don't forget to exercise your right to vote! Mum and I are thankful that all of the TV ads and such will go away. No more lies, distortions, half-truths, robo calls etc. Mum says enough with the robo calls, we got three in one day and she just deletes the messages! She won't listen to them.

VOTE
I'm Derby and I approved this message.

11 comments:

  1. i, miself, am not rejistered to vote ... but i will send mi mom to da pollz tomorrow.
    we will be glad wen it iz over an we hope dat da nex prezident will do a grate job.
    an we pray fer him ... becuz it will not be eezy.
    yerz--jh

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be very happy when voting day is over and done with. ~S,S & C

    ReplyDelete
  4. we can't wait to vote for you and Chey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait until election day either! Both of our beans will vote and may the best candidate win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Male insists upon listening to election news all day long. The woman is really hoping he won't be home today (he's been sick) because she is SICK of listening to the pundits try and talk about all the things that might happen and the out and out lies that have come out in some places. Aren't they required to have at least a basis in fact before they say something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom's going to try the dish on the vanity idea. Scooby & Scout are always wanting her to turn on the faucet to drip so they can get a cool drink and since she is their slave, she does it. Then she leaves and forgets it and dad gets mad about the dripping water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I have a drinking glass up on my mom's bathroom counter. For a long time I never noticed the cat inside the mirror then one day I did and it made my hair stand up and get all poofy! My mom laughed at me...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will be glad to see the end of the relentless political ads, too!

    ps: I have a bowl of water on the bathroom counter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Derby, you are so handsome!

    Whimpurr will be glad when the voting stuff is OVER too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.