Sunday, February 28, 2016

Happy Squillion Day!

HiYa, Ducky here. Happy Caturday and it is a special day. Squillion Day. So Virginger and all of her gang get to celllybrate.

So I am going to turn this over to Virginger to let her tell her story!
Thanks Ducky, you are a good mancat. Yep, Mum found me and I moved in with her and Derby. Plus we spread the word and lots and lots of my litter mates found homes with others out in the blogoshere. Mum fostered lots of the gang and I know they went to good places. 



 I can sit on the top part of the tower too, see I am higher than Ducky here.
 Getting checked out by Ducky, he is such a sweet little mancat, more my size.

So Happy Squillion Day to myself and all the rest of my litter mates. We rock!

Derby was the first and founder. We miss the big guy!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Squillion Day yourself!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Squillion Day! We'll have to celebrate with ours too!

The Florida Furkids

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Happy Squillion Day!

Flynn said...

Happy Squillion Day, Virginger!

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Squillion Day ! Purrs

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Happy Squillion Day!! You guys took a great selfie!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Squillion Day!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Ah MOUSIES! We missed the Squillions Day...

Katnip Lounge said...

Happy Squillions Day! Maybe we should have some cake...

Photo Cache said...

Happy Squillion Day.

Emma and Buster