Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday This and That

This is our back yard today. All icky. It snowed a tiny bit overnight, then during the morning it started to rain and get warmer. So more of our snow is going away. It is now dark outside, but we can hear the wind and it is getting colder.

So me, I am napping! Staying warm. I occupy mum's lap to get her warms, plus I can start to get her new crow-say blanket all furred up.
Mum had to go out in the icky stuff to help at the food pantry. Even the food pantry wasn't that bizzy! After mum was done there she stopped to get a drive through lunch, didn't want to get out of the car to go inside. Didn't want to get all wet, and blown around. There was a line for the drive through. Mum brought home fries and she gave me one.

So everyone, stay safe and warm.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I never get to share my human's home fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducky, you are such a caring helper. No wonder you got a fun treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay warm and dry Ducky and mom. Winter is icky all around.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you've been hard at work furring up a blanket, then I think you well and truly deserved a French fry or two.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ducky - you gotta count your blessings- we had 10 cm of snow here! yuck!
    hairballsandhissyfits.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.