Saturday, March 11, 2017

Caturday

Hi Ya, well, better late than never? Mum just never sat down today to work on the puter until late! She got up, had brekkie, read her paper, we watched fevvers. Then she spent time hiding the hour in the clocks. Then off to get foods. So when she got back, she had lunch, then sat down to read.

What did I do? Well, I napped as usual, plus I did join her in the afternoon while she work on her book. She says she doen't like it much, 100 pages in with just background information. Mum finds books that don't get to the point boring.
 Plus as we watched fevvers this morning, we had many of them in the trees. Mum quietly got outside to take pictures. Boy were they making lots of noise. Mum counted at least 70 birds. Then we looked to see if Mr Hitchcock was around making another moovie!
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I hope your mum can find that hour she's hidden in the clocks when she wants it back again in autumn.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That's a lot of birds! Sounds like a relaxing kind of weekend. We hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a few too many birds! It's kind of scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of birds ! We hope you had a nice relaxing weekend ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a whole lot of fevvers! Mom bean heard a couple in our big tree a week ago, but they're staying hidden now the cold weather and snow is back.

    Have a great week Ducky and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of fevvers! We have an owl who sits on the telephone pole outside the bedroom window. He makes a racket when we are trying to sleep. We don't lose our hour for another 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what pawesome bird TV you have!!! You are precious! Please tell Mom i have NOT forgotten her! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ducky! You look like all that bird noise is soooooooooo annoying! Hee hee. I don't often try to help the Human read, but I really, really like to help her while she's on the computer. I lay down in front of the laptop on the desk so she has to pet me or brush me, or a lot of times if she wants to do stupid Human stuff online, I poke her hard in the back of her leg with like ONE claw just to get her attention so she'll play with me. She doesn't like that at ALL, but you know what? I just keep doing it anyway and eventually it hurts enough that she stops what she's doing and plays with me. I am nothing if not persistent!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.