Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday This and That

Well we had an interesting Monday. Snow, snow, snow and more snow! Way more than the weather guessers said we would get. Today is bright and sunny. I am enjoying the sun puddles.
 
Ok, here are some snow pictures for you. The storage box behind the house as the day went on. Before 8 AM; 9:30, 11 AM, and 2:30 PM. You can see it getting deeper and deeper. 
 
 
 
Mum even got the measuring stick out to show how deep it was gettting! Yikes, this is deeper than I am tall.
 
 
 
All bright and sunny this morning, it is getting melty in the sun. Should be interesting to see how long this takes to go away! Since this is snow country, everything it plowed, streets are drivable, naybors all shoveled out. You can get to place where you need to go.
 
 
Even the drive to the metal monster room is almost free of snow except by the street by noon today. Pretty good. Mum went out to get her taxes all done, green papers coming back soon! Plus she met the tax guy's snoopervisor, Elliot.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for all those pics of the snow. Stay safe. As for your mum's tax guy - I'd be suggesting that she find someone who is snoopervised by a pusscat, not by a woofie! But, I'm glad to hear that she's gonna get some green papers.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, *I* snoopervised my mom doing our taxes yesterday, and my name's Elliott too!!

    Let's trade spaces! You might find our continuing warmer than normal temps fun but we are already dreading summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what, Ducky?? My stoopy Human thought you had a coffin in your backyard! How nutty is she! Honestly, sometimes I think I need to move out on my own. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got some snow but you got way more than we did. We ended up with about 5 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of snow (again...) ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.