Monday, March 18, 2019

ManCat Monday

I have a kitten,the drollest of all creatures that ever wore a cat's skin. - William Cowper

Hmm, droll? Mum says that means curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement. I guess I do amuse her sometimes. Although she is not amused when I join her in the sleepy spot and stick my spot 13 in her face! MOL.
 I sat on mum last night while she was watching a moovie last night. She was watching something with a crazy person in it. Oh, mum says that was somebody called Gaga, Lady Gaga actually. She liked it enough, but at times thought they mumbled or talked over each other. Plus I saw naked!
 Mum did get the griller machine all fired up yesterday too. She did a burger and also reheated some leftover meatloaf on the grill too. She ate the burger with a big salad. She got a few more things out of the freezer to do later in the week.
 
 Here is the moon from last night too. A nice clear night to see it rising in the sky. 

Have a good week everyone.  

11 comments:

  1. I luv when da grill gets fired up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I wish my human would fire up the grill. She says ours needs replacing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mancat Monday. Looks like a great spot to watch a movie and relax. Mum better have covered your eyes during the naked part. LOL. The food looks delicious. Grilled food always tastes the best. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, mama would love to watch that movie.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeling hungry now also. I love food cooked on the BBQ but we don't usually get it out much before the end of May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made us hungry, Ducky ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now WE was grilled foods too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want, we mean! Can't get good typists these days!

      Delete
  8. Ducky, don't watch shows that are too suggestive for your gentle nature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm concerned that your mum didn't give you any warning about that movie. Perhaps she thought you'd nap all the way through it? LOL

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.