Monday, November 9, 2020

Mini-ManCat Monday

When I play with my cat, who knows whether I do not make her more sport than she makes me? - Michel Eygquem, seigneur de Montaigne

Yeah, sometimes I think mum gets a better workout than me. Going to pick up the mousies when I don't bring them back. 

Another nice day on Sunday and we are supposed to have one last super nice day today. So mum will be working outside. She wants to move the leaves out to the street for pickup. 


I will do my snoopervising from the window. Hopefully mum will have the windows open for me to sniff the outside are while I watch her. 

Mum saw this in the newsy paper yesterday, it is the voter turnout for Whiskerconsin over the past 5 presidential elections. Mum wishes it was higher but hey it is better than it has been in some recent years. Mum is happy about the results, hopefully lots less crazy stuff happening with the new guy. 


Mum finished the blankie she was working on, she draped it across her legs so you can see it. Amazing she didn't even start a new one last night. Said she has to be less obsessed with doing blankies. She is even taking a little break from reading so much too. She has been outside as much as she can since it has been so nice. Reading and crow-shay will be there when things get icky outside. 


Plus she has been watching the moving picture box. She watched CrashCar yesterday since the Packers already played on Thursday. This was her view for a while! I am better to look at than those moving picture box stories!


Have a happy week. 

Stay safe, stay healthy, wear a mask.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like Crash Car really caught your attention, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though mom and dad have always kept me inside I think I'll be getting outside in the coming days. Mom and dad came home yesterday from shopping and showed me a harness and leash and talked some foreign words that sounded something like "exercise", "losing weight", "move around more" and that kind of thing. Not sure if they were talking about themselves or me, though the harness does look like my size...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had another heat wave here Ducky but now we're supposed to get rains the rest of the week due to ETA the tropical storm that won't die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely blankie, Ducky!

    Talking of workouts, Genji gave #1 one last night. She was in bed, all relaxed, and then she heard him meowing in a very particular and telltale way. He pranced into the bedroom and onto the bed, and yes, as she suspected, he had a real live dead mousie in his mouth... She exploded out of bed and managed to get it and chucked it out of the window. Not fair, says Genji!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood !!! we iz crackin UP at mumz veew oh de race ☺☺☺♥♥♥ carz prob a blee SLOWED DOWN ta 215 any way ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have a better view of the TV than your mum, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never understand why so many folks don't vote; I feel if someone wants my opinion, then I'm going to give it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ducky that is a wonderful blanket your Mom made. Dads Mom did crochet and he still likes those blankets the best. Keep safe friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. You bring mousies back to her? Pish-tosh! It's good for the Humans to get off their keesters and chase stuff is what I say! You're looking fabulous, Ducky ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.