Monday, January 11, 2021

Mini-ManCat Monday

When the mouse laughs at the cat there's a hole nearby. - Nigerian Proverb

Happy Monday everyone. Me and mum had a quiet weekend. Mum did her usual chores, watched a bit of the moving picture box. Some, but not all of the feetsball games. 

Me, I napped, played with my mousies, sat on mum's lap and snoopervised her crow-shay.


We actually had some sunshine as well, but it got cloudy at the end of the day. So that meant mum still hasn't had a chance to use the telly-scope. Oh well mum, some day soon. 

Back to Miss Megan and getting my claws clipped. I think some of the comments on those who have indoor / outdoor cats where they are outside so their claws wear down. Me? I am an inside only kitty to they get a bit long and sharp. Mum only cllips when they get so sharp she can feel them through her clothes. 

Feetsball Report

All sorts of games one for the weekend. Mum watched most of Da Bears game, but they lost it. So come on Caturday our team, The Pack, will be playing the the team from LaLa Land. So a team from a warm area of the country coming to the frozen tundra! Love it. 

Have a good week everyone!

Stay safe, stay healthy, wear a mask, get the vaccine when you can.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely portrait, Ducky!

    #1 has to clip Genji's nails more often than Tama's because either they grow faster, or there is the fact that Tama has fewer of the due to her missing toes!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back to the original post where you said you had never heard of a law about claw clipping. I think you may have been referring to my comment. I should have checked it before I published it as it was supposed to say claw clipping, not law clipping. Eric and Flynn always wore their claws down naturally with all the walks we did together. I only had to clip Flynn's in his later months.

      Delete
  2. That's the same here Ducky, when the Mom feels the claws on her legs then it's time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what the big deal is with claws getting clipped. My human does mine frequently! I have to, being a public cat and a therapy cat (when there isn't a pandemic) - I can't risk puncturing humans, even accidentally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute face ! Good job snoopervising your mom ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...grate job soooper vizin mum; yur lookin most handsum in thiz week post buddy....noe more footz ball for uz...ND wented ta de rose bowl, at leest they made it that far !! ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that indoor cats need their claws clipped as they can't keep them short naturally. I had never needed to get Eric and Flynn's claws clipped as we used to walk around the fields for about 2 hours every day. That and climbing trees kept them right down short.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da Boyz don't get their claws clipped, because they know how to NOT puncture their people! Sweetie, however, uses me as a pin cushion, but she's too fierce to get clipped. I simply make sure there is a heavy barrier between her murder mitts and my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be becoming an expert on crow-shay, Ducky! (She says, avoiding the discussion about claw clipping! LOL)

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ducky we really love that photo of you. Yes we need clips here except me but I need them in back

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.