Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wonderful Wordy Wednesday

I started with the book on Watergate. Detailed and interesting. I think mentioned earlier that this was the time when I could start voting since they lowered the voting age. Unlike a previous book, King Richard, this one goes into more details of the before, during and after the initial break in at the Watergate.

The Jennifer Hawkins book I thought was related to a previous book I had read, but it was not. So I must have confused the author. I did, I have now found the correct author and series I was thinking about.

The Stolen Lady primarily is a fictional account of the Louvre staff moving paintings, focusing on the Mona Lisa, during World War 2 to keep them from the Nazi, but it also shows the backstory of the creation of the painting with DaVinci.

Bagpipes. Brides and Homicides, the latest installment of a murder mystery series. 

The Life Intended is an interesting book of a woman widowed at an early age and her life thereafter, including actions that were set in motion by her late husband. 

Totally Pawstruck, the latest of the Second Chance Cat Mysteries. 



 Happy Reading

2 comments:

  1. Am a prisoner of my cell phone, because it's either got my audiobook on it, or an e-book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the odd one out in waiting rooms - everyone else is fiddling with their phone. I'm reading a book (printed, not on a screen)!
    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.