Monday, February 13, 2023

Mini-ManCat Monday

I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.

Woohoo, today is a furry special day for me and mum. It is my 13th Gotcha-Versary! Can you believe it, I have been here a whole 13 years. 

Here are some of the first pics mum ever took of me. At the shelter where we first got to know each other. I was quiet and shy but she liked me anyway!

Being brought home and into her sleepy spot. She kept me and Derby apart for a while so I could settle in without too much trouble.


So once I got out of the PTU I headed under the bed. Mum made me feel comfortable by getting down on the floor too. I soon came out!

 
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and then on Thursday it is mum's purrthday. It is a special year for her, as her purrthday ends in a ZERO!

So a bizzy week for me and mum, lots of cellybrating to do. So join in for a few nibbles and drinks with us!

 


Feetsball Report

Final one of the season. We survived the Stouper Bowl and the Chiefs  won! Concats! There is a former Packer on the team, so mum is happy he got his ring.

Happy week everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day, Ducky. Happy birthday to your mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a most happee day two ewe dood, heerz two best wizhez, platez fulla fishez
    and 13 mor witha yeer a head fulla happeez and healtheez! anda happee earl day two
    mum az well. N joy 🐟❤️‼️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha-versary Ducky and Happy "X"0-th Birthday to Mom! And Valentine's Day, too. A week of celebration?!
    That was a very exciting Stuper Bowl. Exciting and the score was close. We didn't much care who won either except we have family in Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, what a PAR-TAY!
    Happy Gotchaversary, Ducky.
    You look fearful in the 2nd photo, but you didn't stay that way, thank goodness!
    Happy Early Birthday for your Meowmy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotchaversary, Ducky! And early Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest Gotcha Day sweet Ducky, we hope your special day was very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gotcha Day Ducky - Happy Purrthday to your Mom later this week and happy Valentiine's Day to both of yoU !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - your 13th Gotcha Day, Meowentines and then your Mum's special "0" Birthday. I'll certainly celebrate the first and the last occasions, can't be bothered with the middle one - never got one in all my 58 years! Hope you and Mum celebrate your special days just the way each of you want to =^..^= , love and care from Michelle in Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark's Mews: Happy 13th Gotcha Day! May there be many more. You sure were a cute kitten (and a handsome Mancat today).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Happy Happy! A gotcha, a birthday, the LOVE day ... what a super week for y'all, let the pawty begin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Gotcha Day, Ducky ! We're so sorry for missing the celebration, it looks like a pawsome pawty was going on. Thanks for stopping by for our commentathon !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.