Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Wonderful Wordy Wednesday

 Hello, well I forgot to get this updated before it posted! Too busy with nothing much really. Watching TV and doing crochet.


 The Great American Recipe Cookbook is based off the second season of the PBS TV show. Publishing the recipes that the people made during the show. None of them really did much for me, plus they are all way more complicated that I like to cook!

I will stick to my basic cooking made up of partially prepared stuff from the store, salads etc. I do like to make soup, easy to do and you get multiple meals each time you make it.




Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. dood. eye hope mum findz sum grate ress a peez in ther for cookin up
    sum thin grate ta eat for her and EWE…tell her ta chex out de fishez sectionz πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ’™πŸ˜Ί‼️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo! That looks like a good (and likely yummy) cookbook!
    I 2nd the Tabbies comment ;)
    Purrs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Saturday, I walked up to the local library, just to pick up a book that had come in from our interstate library system. Then, I sat down in a corner and read it from cover to cover! I'd then finished a long audiobook, as I was already 95% done, then started another audiobook...which I finished before I fell asleep. A new record: 3 books read in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just turned 64. I wouldn't go so far as to say that life makes sense to me now, but I think I've figured out some of the rules of play.
    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. TBT: Loved the "woke" poster. It is going to get printed and framed.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.