My dear Princess Mia Bella blogged about favorite words that we blogging cats use. Since we are communicating in our second language we make up words that make sense to us. So here is a go at some of my favorite words.
1. Scritches - I always gotted these, but never knew what they were called. Wonderful ear, neck and chin rubs. I agree with PMB on this one.
2. Mericky - What Charlie and Pandora, Brit Cats, call the country I live in.
3. Poodins - that us! Cats, puddycats, or just poodins.
4. Hoo-has - Most of us boy cats don't have them anymore. But a recent visitor to William's neighbor hood does.
5. Happy toes - what we cats have when we knead(make biscuits) on someone or something. This is from the Calico Girls.
Hmmmm, we haven't had a tag game in a while. So I will tag the following.
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout
Finnigan & Buddy
William of Mass Destruction
Bonnie Underfoot & Victor Tabbycat
Let's see what your favorite new blogging words are.