Monday, June 11, 2012

MiniManCat Monday


Cats are the most cunning - what other creatures would we allow to destroy our furniture and still love? - Author Unknown

HiYa, Ducky here. Hope everyone had a good weekend. We did! The hots showed up for a few days, so we did lots resting and just hanging out with mum. She didn't do much this weekend either. 
I did do my part to keep the nasty bugs out of the house. I got a fly and my mum saw me jumping after it. I got it by jumping from the floor to the height of the birdie sticker on the left side. Mum says that is pretty good for a tiny boy like me, she calls me her jumping fool!

Then I rested, mum was taking a nap on Sunday, so I decided I needed to nap on her as well. Keep her company.

Even though it was hot outside, mum cooked outside and we got a taste of grilled beast. 

Stay happy gang.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely weekend you have had. That sounds like an amazing jump :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting that fly - great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a super catch! Maybe you should enter the High Jump in the Cat-O-Lympics?

    That roast beast made our mouths water!!

    The Florida Furkids and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a purrfect weekend to us! Especially the part about grilled beast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nom! Grilled beast!

    The weekend was definitely a good one for naps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like the perfect weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would be happy too if we had sum of that dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grilled beast with a fly for starters...you two are livin' LARGE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a great Jump ya made fer that fly, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you had a great weekend, Ducky...'specially since you got fly AND grilled beast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a great jump Ducky. You will have to enter the high jump in the Cat-O-Lympics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Pretty Kitty. Cats make the best fly swatters. Ya Ducky!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.