Saturday, October 3, 2015

Caturday!

Yay, mum is happy it is the weekend. She is done with her bizzy week day hunting. So she can chill this weekend with me.

Plus as the girls said this past Thursday, we are in TockTober. All for Angel Derby. So if you can, show us your tocks, backside, hind end, tush or whatever you want to call it, to help cellybrate.Thanks to Miss Ann we have nice badges for this.
 
Me, well I will be coy with showing my tocks. I don't flaunt mine the way Derby did. See above!
Mum is reading, with me snoopervising her reading. Plus she is cleaning out closets and getting rid of all sorts of stuff. Will all get donated, lots of mittens, gloves and scarves. People can use them when it gets cold.

Happy weekend.

10 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Rather nice tocks too. Lots of ginger gorgeousness there too.

Lone Star Cats said...

We's gonna be showin our tocks soon!

Megan said...

I think you're watching to see if your mum moves her lips as she reads, aren't you?! LOL

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Flynn said...

Have a lovely weekend with your mum, Ducky.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

We have out tocks posted, please visit.

The Island Cats said...

We'll need to get our 'tocks ready. :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I have a photo ready! I was thinking of waiting until October 20, Derby's official birthday... but who knows?

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We just love Tocktober and think of Derby often!

The Swiss Cats said...

Nice tocks ! Happy TockTober ! Purrs

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

My hopeless human haven´t have time to help me do a Tock-tober post (yet) :(
But I sure hope she will soon :)

Happy Tock-Tober !!