Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday This and That

Mum is sounding and feeling better, just goes to day hunt and comes right home to rest. She looks at the puter for a bit, reads a bit, then early bed for her.

I don't usually post about all the kitties that run off to The Bridge. So many of them and many I don't know. Monty Q I knew. He had a habit of laying out with his back legs stretched out. It was called Doing The Q

 He had a contest the first few months after I moved in here with Mum and Derby. Mum got pictures of me Doing the Q and so she entered me. I WON! First contest ever, I won!
 
Farewell Monty and I will always Do the Q in your honor.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad your mum is doing better, Ducky. We're sorry about your friend. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sad to hear about Monty Q. We didn't do the Q like you, but we participated in the Full Monty contest. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes started to leak when I read the post on Monty's blog - such a wonderful chap and a sensational sense of humour. I admired his capacity to put his mom right in her place with just a few words. He will be missed. And Ducky - you do a great 'Q'! Little wonder that you won the competition on your first attempt.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very sad when I heard about Monty Q. He was an old friend of Sparkle's and I was hoping to get to know him better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know of Monty Q by Skeeter and LC telling us of him mostly. But he sure was special. Not many kittehs get some pose named after then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very ad to hear about Monty. So many of our old time friends leaving. I didn't do the Q, but me and Eric entered for the Full Monty.
    I am glad your mum is getting better. I am still looking after my mum and dad. It has been 2 weeks now and I wish they would let me have a rest from nursing duties. They have improved a little bit though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood....we R troo lee sorree ta lurn bout yur pal Monty....

    we did knot haz de honor oh knowin him....

    we noe him & derby R chillaxin two gether....meowin bout ole timez ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Monty. Ducky, you are good to remember him and his Q.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.