Saturday, June 18, 2016

Caturday - International Box Day

HiYa, Happy Caturday! Wonderful day here. Bright and sunny, so my sun puddles should be making there way to my front window really soon.

Mum and I had our usual cuddle and play time. Now she is up, we had our brekkie's and she has started on the washing routine for the weekend.
 Me in my favorite box. Mum got this last fall and I like it. I actually go in it a lot and as you can see from the flap edge, I use it to sharpen my paws on it. Sometimes I ignore boxes, then mum just recycles them. This one I use, so mum has let it stay.
TBT and Mark's Mews, yeah, mum knows she will wake up early some days. But to her if the alarm does not go off, then she doesn't have to really get going until she wants to. That is her take on it. Today she was wide awake before 6 AM, but we just cuddled. Then she got up to read the paper, start the laundry and get us on line. No stress, no rush. Just doing what you want, when you want to do it.

Happy weekend all.

8 comments:

  1. We're aren't huge box fans here, Ducky - my human sometimes leaves them out for us but we rarely use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pawsome box, Ducky ! It's nice of your mom to let you that box. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great box, Ducky. Happy Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Box Day Ducky! Mom bean says she wishes we'd use boxes to sharpen our claws, instead of the carpet (Saku) and door frames (Sasha).

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Box Day!
    Have a super weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos. Happy Belated International Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent box photos, Ducky. We like that it is turned on its side, too - easy access!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.