Monday, October 9, 2017

ManCat Monday

A cat can purr its way out of anything. - Donna Mccrohan

Oh yeah, I play attack mum. Then purr. she smiles and gives me pets. Me and mum had a good weekend. She rested up from her bizzy Friday. The green papers that got raised won't be going to us kitties. It is to help peoples who have premature babies.
 I posed real nice for mum on Caturday AM. So I have that middle distance stare of the super models!
Then I got all silly later and showed off my floofy tummeh. You know you want to pet me! FLOOF!

 Feetsball Report

The Pack - pulled it out the ARodge and company scoring the winning touchdown with 11 seconds to go. Them Cowboys tried a razzle dazzle play but it didn't work, so pulled victory out of the fire at the last minute.

Mum didn't see the whole game, she went off to see a show called Rent. Mum says she got to see enuf and the best part of the game.

Have a good weekend everyone.

11 comments:

  1. That is an exceptionally cuddly tummy there, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tummy!

    And yeah, we saw dat football game too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job modeling, Ducky ! What a lovely tummy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOOTS the Cat: You're a great model, Ducky. I only likke tummy pets when I'm standing up. I don't know why. I just do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Packers game was fun to watch. I bet you could raise a lot of money by letting people pet your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you got that tummy rubbed, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photos!!!

    Thank you for the thoughtful and kind comment you made on our post about our Daddy. We know he's an Angel smiling down on us but we are heartbroken.

    The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.