Thursday, January 16, 2020

Throw Back Thursday

Things are quiet here. Mum is getting out more, mainly to go to a place called Y so she can walk and not slip! She was able to walk a mile the first day, then yesterday she walked for a whole 30 minutes. Pretty good but she plans to not over do it.
 Don't worry, I am keeping an eye on mum and sitting on her so she does rest!
Today's throw back has Derby raiding the big cold box!


ManCat Monday

Monday, January 18, 2010

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his had is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates the exact same way; you send signals here, they receive them there. - Albert Einstein.

OK Al, if you say so, but I have never seen a cat that had its tail in New York and its head in LA! That would be one long, skinny cat!


Feetsball Report - Divisional Playoff Edition.

On Caturday, The Colts and The Saints won. On Sunday Brett and them Vikings won, along with the Jets.

Chanpionships will be next Sunday. The Colts and Jets play, along with the Saints and Vikings.

Mum did lots of work on the blankie project and is now over half way done. She works on it lots while the feetsball game are one.
Me checking out the inside of the big cold box. I did gets some ham this weekend when mum had some in a sammwich this weekend. I also gots lots and lots of treats as mum uses them to keep me out of her yarns!

I also went outside this weekend, not on my own. Mum scooped me up in her arms and took me outside for a bit, said I needed some fresh airs. She did put my front paws down on that wet, cold white stuff. I want some green grass please. Mum says the green grass may be a few months away.

Good news is mum doesn't have to go day hunting on Monday. So extra time for me and extra treats too.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad your human is progressing with her healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your mum is doing well with her walking.
    That is a cute photo of Derby checking out the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the hard work of sitting on your mum to ensure she rests, Ducky. I don't think she'd be managing her recovery nearly as well without you.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ducky, you are a terrific advocate for your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress your mum is making! We have a picture of Angel doing the exact same thing in our frig. Must be a ginger "thing".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're watching you Mom Ducky and we enjoyed that flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you mum is really progressing, Ducky. Must be all your attention to her!

    Derby sure was curious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood...nothin beetz a cold ham samich less it bee a fish on de grill; ore a pizza pie; ore sum friez, ore a cargo load oh fresh catch !! N joy yur week oh end :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that would so be me, if they'd leave the door open long enough!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.