Saturday, September 5, 2020

Caturday

 HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday and happy Labor Day weekend  here in Mericky. Me, I am not planning on laboring much. Mum does have to get the grass eater out to make things neat outside. It is supposed to be rainy next week. Plus the weather has been super nice. 

Mum has been bizzy working to use up all of the little bits of yarns into hats. She makes these kid size as she figures they would be more happy to have a funky mash-up of colors. She isn't quite done using all of the extras but should be in a few days. 



While mum was sitting and doing stuff on the puter I was behind her and decided to practice my flying. I did good on this too! Can you fly? 


Mum finally showed off her new metal monster the other day. It is bright, it is blue! Mum likes it furry much. Been a long time since she had something new for her wheels. I have't been for a ride yet and I hope I won't anytime soon. The only place I usually go is the stabby place for my annual exam and that isn't due until next year. 



So everyone have a safe weekend. Don't try to do too many chores and amember to relax and enjoy live. 

Stay safe, stay healthy, please wear a mask. 


7 comments:

  1. You are quite the flyer Ducky! Hey, nice ride Mom and such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice shiny new car, and a lovely colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend, Ducky! You are lucky you and your human are retired - my human and I are actually working all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolio ride, Ducky's mom!
    We always enjoy video of Action Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Ducky! That was quite the leap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a purty car, Ducky. I bet you still don't like riding in it though!
    You fly real good, my friend, so you wouldn't need a car anyway!

    My Human is real messy, but eventually she'll clean up (well, maaaaaybe) and then maybe we will do a little tour ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.