Friday, April 18, 2008

Funky Fang Shui Friday

Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers. Don't inhale the bee.
These are not real flowers so I doubt a bee would be in these flowers. Plus it is probably a little too early in the year for bees. It isn't that warm just yet, but mum has seen some flies flying around outside.

Updates for the Cat Friends Helping Friends(CFHF)

First, you have until midnight tonight, Friday April 18 to buy your tickets for the special Bizzy for Gizzy quilt raffle for Laura, Mu shue, LillyLu and Iris. You want to win, you do, go buy some tickets. Open your wallets, get out the plastic thing and buy, buy, buy.

Plus voting is now open for the names you suggested for the CFHF logo. You can vote for your favorite. Then the board, that means mum and others, will make a selection. I like how creative you got in your suggestions, they are furry good. I had a hard time selecting my favorite but I did, so come and help us out and vote. It won't cost you to vote! You can only vote once, but you have until Monday April 21 to make your selection.

$#$@%###@@ Blogger won't let me upload the picture of the logo. But you know what I am talking about. Go vote!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

18 comments:

  1. That's very good advice Derby! We haven't seen any bees just yet, but we always keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if you were Puff, there would be none of that left... it would be all over the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tangled with a bee but I stay clear now for sure!

    ~Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have already had bees near the Crocus! I don't think I would like to tangle with them. Here's to a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good advice...don't inhale the bee! Great picture! Didya knock em over at all???

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I've entered the raffle too. (I already have a Gizzy Quilt and know how nice they are.)

    Good idea to warn cats about bees, because you don't want to mess with any of those little stingers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha. Looks like your Mum may have to move that vase to a safer location. With 4 of us here, our Mom gave up on having anything in vases!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If those were at our house, you'd be inhaling dust! Mom is not good about having things like that around, she's pretty lazy when it comes to dusting.
    We had a whole flock of robins in our yard yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have wasps and they are stealing the hummingbirds food!
    We don't spray the hummers food place because it would kill them, too.
    We just send Mom out to shoo them away.

    ~ Gracie and Timothy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Derby, you're so cute! I'm sure glad there wasn't a bee in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mittens was eating Momma's real live shamrock plant, so she had to put it up. You nefurr know what is safe and what isn't.

    I think you shud whap that vase.

    Patches

    ReplyDelete
  12. We gots bees outside here. Ayla been tryin ta catch them. We warned her bout them, but she tries annyway...

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about pull all of the flowers out of the vase, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pictures of you and flowers. You can tell you love them. Hope you have a great weekend with some great weather.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your Voki! That is a good tip. I have not seen bees yet, but wasps are visiting the hummingbird feeders. I'll try not to sniff them thru the screen.

    um, I know those aren't real...but are they tasty....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm, our humans never have flowers where we can reach them, so sadly we never have a chance to smell them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good tip about bees. I've not had any encounters with bees and I don't have any plans to either.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never seen a bee, but if Goldie's concerned with "Tanglin'" with one, I don't think I WANT to see one.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.