Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Purrthday Wishes

In addition to all of the visitors on Monday for my purrthday, I got a couple of e-cards from Sassy and Opus. Thanks you two.

Plus when mum got home from working their was a box address to both me and mum. My buddy Fat Eric sent me some goodies for sending him Greenies.
Here is the box where mum sat it down while she got the flashy box ready to take pictures.
It was filled with all sorts of goodies, toys, treats, sweets for mum. Even a couple of what mum would say would be Christmas tree decorations.
The catnip tea is for kitties. It says to brew it with hot water, then cool it down for kittie to drink. It can't be that good of nip. Mum left the box out on the counter and I haven't messed with it. What is cute is that the 'teabags' are in the shape of a mouse. When mum makes it for me I will let you know how it is.
Floof from Eric. Mum laughed at this. Just what she needs, more cat hair around the house!
Some of the treats, little cheese balls for me. Mum only gives me three at a time.
Sweets for mum, she likes these and you can't buy them here in Mericky. So she rations herself to not eat them fast! Maybe one a week.

It took me a couple of days but I think I made it around the CB to say thanks for coming to my party and to check out the 'tocktober pictures. I hope I didn't miss anyone, I enjoyed having everyone stop by.

15 comments:

  1. WOW, what fantastic things! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is some cool stuff you got for your birthday! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very nice friends, Derby! The cards and treats look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some really cool stuff. We are anxious to hear if you like the cat nip tea. Mommy says if you do she will look for some for us. ~S,S & C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Derby, it looks like you had one totally pawsome birthday! I love everything Eric sent you . . . even his floof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could be that the tea doesn't develop until it steeps awhile, then the full flavour (like FE would spell it) comes across.
    Genuine Fat Eric Floof!!!! WOW are you lucky! You can't buy that in stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some neat things! Did you get to sniff Eric's floof?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I've given you an award. Come on over and pick it up!
    ~Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muahahaha! Funny and nice gifts, you are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! It looks like you had a great birthday. You certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a Pawsome box of goodies!! We missed your purrthday, but we gave you an award today!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, look at the size of that purrthday box! You hit the jackpot, Derby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, look at all that STUFF! We just had to laugh about Eric's floof!=^Y^=The Cat Street Boyz

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.