Saturday, August 1, 2015

Caturday

Yipeee! We made it to the weekend and we have a new month August!

Mum is around this weekend. She promised no sneaking off for anything. She does have to do the food shopping and such. Maybe a few chores outside, but basically home and hanging out with me.

We have had lots of cuddles already. I did continue my, wake her up early on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday, I didn't wake her up early, but wanted to play and get cuddles when she went to bed. So trust me, I am not done with her yet! MOL.
Me and mum in the sleepy spot. Just hanging out together. Mum has also told me only one more racy weekend this year. She is happy about that, then she can stay home with me, and then once it gets colder outside, we will be watching feetsball.

Happy weekend gang. 

9 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend with your human, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your pawsome weekend with your mom ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you will have a good weekend with lots of mum time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a pawsome weekend wif your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you and your mum have a great weekend planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give her a big sloppy kiss, Ducky. She'd like that.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a wonderful weekend in store!
    Cuddle time with Glogirly and Gloman is high on our list too!

    xo,
    Katie & Waffles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you are such a cuddly cat, Ducky.
    Will Mom work on another project when feetsball comes around? Didn't she do a lovely baby blanket last Fall?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.