Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Caturday

HiYa, Ducky here. We haves a bright, beauty-full day. Lots of sun for sun puddles to nap in, so warms coming through the windows.

Mum deserted me on Thanksgiving, she did feed me my turkey and gravy dinner before she left, then went off to eat and drink with furiends. Plus she stay overnight, something about too many razz-berry martinis!

 Plus they ate all three of these little birds, with another in reserve. Mum says these are ducks, all yummy and roasted.
Plus watch feetsball. I will have to cover my eyes with my paws, it was em-bare-assing!  On a night when two of the best QB's in the history of the team are there, the current QB and company stunk the joint up.
Mum has a list of stuff to do today. Hair fur is trimmed, one load of laundry drying and now something about a ham in the fridge. HMMMM, Ham! Better go snoopervise!

7 comments:

  1. My mum likes duck much better than turkey. She roasted duck quarters last night and I got some. It is one of the few human foods that I will eat a little bit of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend, Ducky. Enjoy that ham!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your human had DUCK on Thanksgiving?! My human is totally envious - she loves duck. And goose too. Since her boyfriend only eats fish, she rarely makes any bird for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds look SCRUMPTIOUS! Anny left fer visitors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That duck looks yummy ! Have a pawsome day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. That duck looks furry yummy Ducky! Too bad she didn't bring you home a taste.

    Our mom bean is watching the football today. Thankfully her team is not playing so it should be fairly quiet.

    have a great week!
    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.