Saturday, May 13, 2017

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday. Things are nice around here, mum  has been outside working and hasn't even had to wear a jacket. That makes her happy. It also means it is nice enuf to have open windows!
 Mum missed the chair when she tossed her jacket the other day. I was holding it down and furring it up until she rescued it from the floor.
 Sniff, sniff. Nothing to smell, these are fake flowers. Mum thought I was trying to eat them and told me I shouldn't eat them. Plastic isn't good for my tummeh.
Me holding mum down. I love lap time and try to get as much as I can. Hope all of you get lots of lap time this weekend too.

Happy Weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You certainly spend a lot of time holding down clothes and your human, Ducky! That's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a good helper Ducky! We was snoopervising our mom bean's work today too.

    We expect to get some lap time tomorrow as mom bean says it will be raining. Have a good rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Summer - holding things down does seem to be one of your special talents, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.