Monday, May 22, 2017

ManCat Monday

Who hath a better friend than a cat? - William Hardwin

Me and mum are furiends. Heck we are even furiends with benefits. At least the benefits of sharing a nice warm bed. It got coldish here again, mum had turned off the heaty monster in the dungeon, but when the house started to get cold, mum turned it back on.

Sharing a bed? Yeah, I can soak up some of here warms and she gets my warms too. I spent 5 hours the other night with her, jumped out for a bit, then came back for another hour later. 
 Me with mum, she is working on the puter. I push my paws under the puter. It is nice and warms on my paws.

Mum says she is off to meet another kitty mum later today. I will report the visit when she gets back.

Have a good week everyone.

11 comments:

  1. I don't cuddle with my human the way I do the patients I visit, and I think she is a little jealous. But she gets Binga every night, so she doesn't need to complain, does she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you and your mum get cuddles together every day, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been nice and warm here. Yesterday morning got a little cool, but the place is nice and warm overall, with today bringing low 80's. You have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood....we dunno if ewe reed R blog non sense much any mor
    but if ewe due, ewe noe we iz wagin war against turkeez; if ewe
    wood like ta bee a ree croot; pleez let uz noe; ya due knot
    hafta due a thing !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder who your mum is visiting today!

    After the a/c went on, it got real cold the next day. Our building had already shut down the boiler for the heat but then turned it back on for us for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pee ezz...thanx dood...let uz noe what mob name ya want !!! signed: de O'trout terrorz☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're in that stage, too, Ducky. Hot one hour, chilly the next. Our Mom's spending most of her time figuring out which monster to turn on and off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yes! We give our humans the same "benefits" - we're kinda thinking on cold days like this we should CHARGE for the warmz. What do you think??

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't sleep with our mom because she HOGS THE WHOLE BED.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my Angel Bobo used to love keeping warm with me too, I miss that. Cody is more independent and only snuggles when we watch TV. Can't wait to hear about the kitty Mum that your Mum met!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.