Saturday, July 28, 2018

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday. I am planning on taking it easy this weekend. I am not so sure about mum. I thinks it may be a racy car weekend.

The girls told you that the desk made a successful landing in the OK state. I am still working on finding a new hidey spot to hang out in.

Uncle Stormy does not like me, or really any pets. He wouldn't even touch me! I was on mum's lap right next to him and she tried to get him to give me a little pet. He wouldn't. Bah Humbug to him!
 
Mum worked in the garden yesterday. Mainly just mowing the grass off. We haven't had much rain, so it isn't growing lots. That makes mum happy, then she doesn't have to cut as often. But a few spots are getting a funky orinch or yellow color. Mum, time to use your gardening expertise and figure out why!

Happy weekend. Enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. We think it's Uncle Stormy's loss, Ducky. It's good that most humans understand what completeness we provide to them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ducky, Happy Caturday too you also. Hope you and mom do some relaxing this weekend. We would love to get you hugs and kisses if we got to meet you. Maybe Uncle Stormy will come around and start giving you some loving. Have a great weekend. Thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Caturday, Ducky, enjoy your relaxing weekend ! It's so hot and dry that our grass is all yellow and crispy, no need to mow for the moment... Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human and I don't understand how a person can not like pets! That is mystifying. I love all people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle Stormy doesn't know what he is missing not wanting to pet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bah Humbug to Uncle Stormy. However, you've gotta feel sorry for him - not knowing how wonderful it is to have a close relationship with a pusscat.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uncle Stormy's loss. Bah Humbug to anyone who doesn't like petting us, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think Uncle Stormy is jealous of your mancatly handsomeness, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ducky, I'm thinking that your mom needs to eliminate any visitors that don't fawn over you from the moment they step inside the house, until they leave...walking backwards!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.