Monday, July 16, 2018

ManCat Monday

A cat sneezing is a good omen for everyone who hears it. - Italian Superstition

Derby used to sneeze all the time, mum would always say "Bless You" to him. So I guess mum got some good omens. I don't sneeze much, but sometimes I do.

Mum abandoned me for the weekend to play in the hot sun with racy cars. She said it was a quiet weekend, not many cars, enuf people so they could rest becuz of the heat and all. She made it back home in late afternoon and I promptly sat on her to heat her up. I even dug my back claws into her leg just to let her know I wasn't happy.

Mum says she will be bizzy, bizzy, bizzy this week and we will have company for one night next weekend. Oh joy!
 Have a good week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. It sounds to me as though you need to keep your claws at the ready, Ducky in case you get overlooked with all the busy and the visitors.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like company, or do you avoid guests, Ducky? I would love to have visitors I didn't have to travel to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ducky, The Hubby decided that we shouldn't say 'Bless you', but 'gesundheit' instead! WHAT?!? He's crackers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess you showed your mum what you thought of her going off and abandoning you this weekend! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can she abandon you ? We're glad you told her you were not happy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! A house guest! Maybe that means extra treats and belly rubs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducky, when I sneeze, the only thing my mom says is "Sneezies!" I like yours better.

    ~Izzy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you to let her know who's boss around there.

    Thank you for your kinds words today over our loss of sweet Sunny. We very much appreciate them, take comfort with them, and know that Sunny's spirit does as well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.