Saturday, April 25, 2020

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday. I know, most of you don't know what day it is anymore. Even mum has to stop and think a bit but usually is OK. It helps that she has a calendar up on the wall in the kitch-hen. Plus she has her engagement calendar, not that she has any engagements these days. Everything is crossed off cuz it has been cancelled.
Me, I am spending my time doing my usual stuff. Mum has been reading, doing crow-shay hats, some cleaning. She is happy that come Monday the library will be allowing curb side pickup of books. She has a list she put in to get, plus a couple of moovies. She has been reading mysteries written by Agatha Christie.

Hopefully it will get a bit warmer too, mum would like to get a bit more work done outside.

Happy Weekend. Stay home, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. We are all fine.

9 comments:

  1. It is nice and warm here so I have been gardening most days. Now it looks all nice and tidy, but I can't get the bedding plants to put in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Caturday, Ducky!! We also too have crossed out our plans since this has started. Relaxing at home is the best thing to do. Thanks for sharing the loving photo. Have a great rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss our libraries like crazy!
    I go to several different ones; some near home, some that I visit on my lunchbreak from the office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could go back to normal - I miss seeing people! More than my human, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope it gets warmer here too. Then maybe we can get a window open...and smell the fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TBT has a sort of clock on the wall. Not for time but for days. It helps him to remember not to go check the mailbox on Sundays and that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am struggling without my usual library service. They are providing home delivery but limiting each person to only 5 books, and I can read them in a week!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckily for my momma, we had good weather this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agatha Christie wrote a LOT of books so Mom has some good reads ahead of her !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.