Saturday, April 18, 2020

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday! Hope you all are doing well. Me and mum are. It is supposed to be nice outside today, so I expect open windows for a while. Mum hopes to get a bit of work done outside.

Mum got bizzy yesterday and made a couple of real masks for herself to use when she goes shopping. She got two done in different styles. She wants to make two more. That way she can wear it and toss it in the wash like you should do after wearing it. Then have spares in case she has to go out somewhere. She isn't likely to go anywhere more than once a week.
 Who is that masked woman? Just mum!
 
I am just doing my usual stuff. Napping, sitting on mum when she decides to chill out for a while. I stay out of her way if she is using the machine to stitch stuff together.
 Me getting ready to invade mum's lap. I know when once I get into mum's lap she chills and relaxes which is good for her.
Stay safe, stay home, stay apart. Be healthy. Happy weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Good job of snoopervising your human, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom made some good masks! Enjoy your Saturday Sir Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work Ducky - it's good to get your mum to chill out every now and then.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will your mum make you a mask too, Ducky?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I don't have to wear a mask when I go out! They are kind of uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad has to wear masks at work, too, and they're running out. Thankfully co-workers have made some nice washable ones, so dad's been sporting a lovely reversible green and blue one. He just had to extend the hair ties that go around his ears, though. I guess his head is too big, or maybe his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our humans look odd to say the least with those face covers!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.