Monday, April 13, 2020

Mini-ManCat Monday

I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.

MOL, maybe that is why mum won't have a man around, I might be allergic. Although I did OK with Grampie.

Hope all had a nice Easter weekend. Me and mum didn't do too much. Just the usual but mum watched some church stuff online. First from the church where Grampie used to be, then from the big cathedral here.

Mum cooked a bit. She made some bananer bread, that was brekkie, salad for lunch and chicky and fries for dinner. 


 Me I spent a lot of time  her in my cup, napping. Plus I did spend lots of on mum's lap too. Helping her with crow-shay hats. Or sitting on her while she readed a book, but MOL, she kept falling asleep while reading. Must not have been a interesting book. Although I agree that napping was a grate thing to do this weekend.

 Stay home, stay healthy.

10 comments:

  1. Those are great looking chips that your mum made, Ducky!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salad looks good! We usually have salad of some sort for lunch but I have completely run out of salad ingredients and fruit. Our next fruit and veg delivery isn't until next Monday, but my friend will pick me up a few things tomorrow. It is horrible not being able to go out and buy what I need when I want it.
    We have plenty of frozen veg in the freezer though, and my meat delivery arrives every Friday. We had prime rib for dinner yesterday, so cold beef today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ducky, I feel asleep while listening to my audiobook, and had to go back a few chapters to pick up the story again...OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The salad looks yummy ! It looks like you had a quiet Easter. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That food sure looks yummy and you sure nailed the cozy Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you both had a nice Easter weekend. Our #1 has just downloaded a thriller called "Pandemic" onto her Kindle!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get a bite of that chicken, Ducky?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mom has a pillow that has a similar saying....”We got rid of the kids, the cat was allergic” No kids around here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.