Monday, June 8, 2020

Mini-ManCat Monday

My CAT was born to be pampered.

You betcha I was born to be pampered. I expect the easy life and well I have it.
 
We had a marvy weekend. Sunny, nice temperatures. Mum worked outside a bit on both Caturday and Sunday. Moving the grass eater around to keep the lawn looking nice.

Mum got a moovie of me messing with her silk flowers, not to worry that I am getting exposed to some toxic plant stuff.

The new sucky monster is supposed to be here by tomorrow. That means mum will have to clean stuff. She will be happy for that as the old was wasn't doing the job. Mum said the old one was just moving the dirt around and not actually picking it up.

Guess it will be a quiet week for us. Don't think mum has much to do other than stuff around the house.

Stay safe, Stay Healthy.

10 comments:

  1. What was so interesting about those silk flowers, Ducky?

    And, once your mum has got the hang of her new sucky monster, will she come over and use it at my place if I send you my address? Please?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my human would get me some fake flowers to chew on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom uses 2 sucky monsters to do this place and without fail always makes jokes about being able to make another one of me with the contents of them, especially in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ducky, when I see tumbleweeds of fur, that's when I get the vacuum out...unless I talk myself out of it for another day! Da Boyz really HATE the thing, and I've only vacuumed Sweetie's apartment when she was away at the veterinarian's office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...nice nose cloze up at de end oh yur moovee...which we gived 984 paws UP bye de way....they musta had a flavorz.....we saw ya lickin yur chopz ther a few timez !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do those silk flowers taste good, Ducky? That was a real up close selfie at the end of your video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducky, we just loved that video of you with the silk flowers. We are happy you and mum had a nice weekend and we love your pampered photos. Thanks for sharing. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a good weekend and you sure were having fun with those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers really needed some grooming, right?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.