Monday, October 25, 2021

Mini-ManCat Monday

I think that the best of the best Angels get to trade in their harps and halos for fur & whiskers. They've been sent here by The Powers That Be to look after us and teach us about perfect, truly unconditional love. - Vicky Chapman

Hmm, so I am an angel? Yeah I think I am an angel with just a little bit of the devil in me to be a bit mischievous!

Me and mum had a quiet weekend. Other than to go get her flu shot mum stayed home and did stuff around the house. She is going through her stuff and taking things she doesn't use or wear off to the charity people. Just don't go and donate my toys. Okay?

So I helped mum watch the feetsball game on Sunday. Plus I snoopervised her working on the blankie. It is almost done!

 Last week mum did some shopping and brought home two new litter boxes for me. The old ones she carried out to the metal monster room. I thinks they will get put into the trash! Plus there is still one more old box down their. Maybe a spare if she needs it. 


 Feetsball Report

The Pack won the game against the WFT guys. Washington Football Team, can't they be more original? Mum says they stopped using their name, we called them the sunburns. It was a good game for The Pack and mum didn't really yell at the moving picture box or use any words from the bad word list. 

Weather guessers say it will be a rainy day. Guess I will nap lots today. 

Have a good week everyone.

 

8 comments:

  1. And you also helped your mum by sitting on top of her and keeping her in her chair, relaxing. Good job Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job helping your mom, Ducky ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood....itz fishin wermz all over de place weatherz heer two !!! N letz hope two cod mum doez knot doe nate yur toyz ~~~~~ YOW ~~~~~~~ heerz two a grate week a head; stay warm ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cold and rainy, and the best Monday ever, since I'm at work.
    The very worst thing is having bad weather on the weekend, then the sun shines on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you helped your mom with that blanket, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New litter boxes- you are a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good weekend. The blankie is a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.