Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy Mew Year!

 

HiYa Ducky here! Happy Mew Year! Happy Caturday!

Woot, we made it to a new year, hope all of you cellybrated but not too much. Mum did her usual and was in bed long afore the clock struck midnight. You know old ladies don't usually stay up late! Although mum did stay up late on Thursday watching Bucky Badger play feetsball. They won and it was after midnight afore the game was over.

So did you make any resolutions? Me and mum usually don't but we have come to an agreement on one thing that starts this year. 

I am only going to do a blog post on Monday for Mini-ManCat Monday. We don't do that much around here so we figure we can keep you up to date once a week. We were thinking about stopping totally but I convinced mum that my furiends and fans need to keep seeing me. 


 I want all of my family and furiends to stay safe and healthy this coming year. I think all of us are getting tired of the pandemic stuff. We don't like people getting sick and dying. We want all to be healthy and happy. 

See you Monday! Happy Mew Year!


14 comments:

  1. I am glad you decided against stopping blogging. You would be very much missed. Once a week works just fine. Happy New Year to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would hate to have you stop blogging. We're glad you're going to continue.
    Happy New Year!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you the rest of the week but I'm happy I'll at least get SOMETHING!
    Plus I need my feetsball reports! Hopefully on Monday I'll still get that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year from all of us Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!! You see that I am LUCKY if I even blog once a week! Best move I ever made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you and your Mom, Ducky! Phew! That was close! We're so glad you'e not stopping altogether. We would be sad.

    Purrs,
    Tama and Benny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducky, we are glad you and Mum decided to keep posting once a week.. We love hearing from you and would really miss not hearing from you once in awhile ! Purrs for a good New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad you’re not stopping blogging, Ducky, Once a week is good. Wishing you and your mum a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only once per week? Oh no!!!! Why was your mum contemplating stopping your blog? Is there anything that your fans could do to help? I'm not sure what that might be - perhaps suggesting things to blog about, asking questions, leaving more comments? (I always visit, but don't always leave a comment.)

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! I am glad you will still be here at least one day a week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, you gorgeous specimen of gingery feline goodness. We're glad you convinced your mum to keep going, even if only on Mondays. We'd miss you, and I know everyone else would, too. Dad's had the same thought, but for now we still post about a couple times a week. We'll take what we can get, and will look forward to your Monday posts. Stay well, and I hope 2022 is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. None of us do resolutions either Ducky! Enjoy your week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.