Monday, October 31, 2022

Mini-ManCat Monday - Happy Halloweenie!

Cats never strike a post that isn't photogenic.

Yup, we cats always look good. Maybe that is why our humans want to use the flashy box on us all the time!

This one I am missing one of my ears! The below one is much better! I am feeling fine after my ickies. Mum is done giving me pills and such. She thinks I am playing more these days too.




Auntie Mimi's annual Blog 4 Peace is this week! I made mum sit down and make me up a nice pic to post on Friday. I hope you join in.

All the little sticky wafers will be showing up looking for candy later today. Mum plans to just sit outside and hand out the treats. Supposed to be a nice evening. She can sit and chat with the naybors and give the candy she bought away,

Feetsball Report

The Pack - Well, the not quite ready for prime time Pack played. Sometimes they look good, other times not. A few injuries, a few stupid plays for penalties. A group that isn't that good at playing together just yet. So for the first time in ages they have lost 4 games in a row. Mum watches, but she doesn't even yell at the moving picture box at all that they are messing up. She is expecting them to not do well this year. Oh well. 

Happy Hollow-weenie!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you got your ear back. I thought maybe it had something to do with Halloween. Sorry to hear you take pills that doesn't sound like Halloween candy to me. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that the ear has returned you can hear Mom talking to the trick & treaters (just be sure you collect some treats, too) ... and she should "yell" at the Pack, as they were once a great team, what happened???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better Ducky !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ducky, you are so cute! But I think you know that.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.