Monday, June 26, 2023

Mini-ManCat Monday

Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say that the cat died nobly.

Guess I don't want to be too curious! I am always checking on what mum is doing. Also if I bug her enuf she gives me more treats. I like treats.




Me snoozing in the front window, followed by waking and going to sit on mum on Caturday. She needed to stay home and rest! 

She went to a racy car thing on Friday and it was a bizzy day. Mum did watch some of the racy stuff on the puter Caturday and Sundy. Both days were crazy and bizzy. She was glad she only was there on Friday. 

She said she walked way too many miles, climb over the guard rail too often and generally dealt with drivers who don't read the rules! 

She did lots of gentle stretching and stuff so she feels better, gentle walking too!

Yeah, she should just stay home with me! Kitty cuddles make everything better. 

Stop back on Wednesday. It is a special day for me. 

Have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Friday was very busy. Lucky she had you to help her relax on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your Mom has a very important, but challenging, job with the racy cars!

    You are quite right to bug her. We need all the attention we can get, and more!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of kitty cuddles here this weekend, Ducky, but you know, allowing your human to go out and do stuff is good for her mental and emotional development, so be generous.
    Tell her that I'm on the last book of a series, and this audiobook is over 33 hours long; as long as any Outlander book.
    Thank goodness I have another series lined up to start; there is always a sort of let-down after 'living' with characters for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark's Mews: You and Mom have both been busy! We will try to visit tomorrow fer yer special day...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.