Monday, June 19, 2023

Mini-ManCat Monday

 An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.

No fishies here to watch, but mum gets to see a nice one every month when she goes for her massage. She says she saw two tiny fishies this past week. Barely a half inch long! She can't wait to see what they look like next month. 


Me hanging out on mum's chair, keeping an eye on her as she does her thing. Playing games on her puter, crochet, reading.

It has been super nice here. Warm enuf, but not too warms. Heck, we don't even think the new air chiller has done any work yet. Mum says maybe this week it will get warmer where we need it.



 Our Pee-o-knees this year. Nice and pretty as always. Since it has been dry they didn't last long this year. 

Have a wonderful week everyone, the summer solstice is Wednesday!. 


6 comments:

  1. Ducky, what a lovely weather =^x^=
    Your flowers are gorgeous. It's actually bright up my day.
    I love when my mom has a short hair like your mom because I can make hair style for her ..tee..heh
    Have a great week
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I've removed a lot of non-native plants in our gardens, Ducky, I've left a few peonies because, well heck, they are beautiful!
    My three sisters now each have shoulder-length or longer hair, while I go shorter.
    Lucky for me, I have a wonderful stylist who knows how to cut my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you’re keeping an eye on your mum, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had a lot of rain the past few days which is great because we really needed it!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark's Mews: Lovely Ducky and lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.