Monday, October 9, 2023

Mini-ManCat Monday

 Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.

Happy Monday to you all. The weather has changed from the more summer heats to cool this past week. Mum even turned on the heaty monster over the weekend. Just for a little bit, she didn't want to get out of the shower and be cold!


So you know where I was? Yep, got on my ham-mick and enjoyed the warms blowing under my spot. Mum thought I would still be in my heated cat cup, but no! Gotta do my heaty spot! 


Then I took advantage of the sunshine and did my kitty yoga and bath in the front window. Nice and relaxing. 

Mum took advantage of the cooler weather to do a few things outside. Plus inside the summer fans got taken back to the dungeon for the winter. Don't need them for now. 

Sports Report

The Pack doesn't play until tonight. Sheesh, they haven't played in over a week! Mum wanted a little bit of a game on Sunday but not for long. 

The Brew Crew, they crashed and burned in the playoffs. Losted both of the games at home and now they are all home watching. Mum did watch some of the game with her favorite announcer guy that normally does our moving picture box games. 

Have a wonderful week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Over here, it has gotten quite warm again after a few cool days, and we are enjoying the warm rays for as long as we can!

    Lovely shots of you, Ducky!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is outstanding yoga work there Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Ducky...the temps went from purrfect to cool in a very short time.
    Someone now has to change over her wardrobe from warm weather stuff to the cold clothes.
    *sigh* I prefer warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.